Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Wallaby Web Design is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect to provide you necessary support and helpful communication.How does WebDesk protect customer information?
We only allow shopping carts that include a very high end Verisign SSL certificate, which encrypts your credit card and all personal information before submission.Will Wallaby disclose any client information to outside parties?
WebDesk LLC (Wallaby) will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. WebDesk LLC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of WebDesk, our users, or others.
Terms of Service
Website Design & Unlimited Support
Wallaby's Custom Website Design service is an elite design service, with a twist. You the entrepreneur remain in the drivers seat, in full control of the design and direction of your website. This means we require your full participation and input during the design process. We can design whatever you can imagine, and show us examples of. If you don't know what you want your website to look like, or you haven't found any example websites that you really like... this service is not for you. We also require our clients to communicate visual instructions to us in a screen capture style video. Clients unwilling to learn to use a simple tool like Jing, should not use our service. The service before you is quite an impressive opportunity, and therefore, some ground rules need to be discussed as follows:
- Custom Website Design - Our graphics design team will take your design input into photoshop, and create several mockup designs for your website. Once this process has begun, we allow unlimited revisious through our Unlimited Support service. One month of Unlimited Support is included with your purchase of Custom Website Design, and is required. Your second month of Unlimited Support will begin one month after the your Custom Website Design purchase and will be billed on autodraft.
- Your custom website design purchase includes the creation of a minimum of 3 mockup designs
- Your mockup designs are fully based upon your input
- We offer no refunds, however, through our Unlimited Support service, we offer unlimited revisions to your designs, including starting them over if needed, until we have the perfect design for your website
- Unlimited Support - You have unlimitied access to our website support team, and our graphics design team for tasks on your website.
- Unlimited Design Revisions
- Unlimited Pages on your website
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Infographics for Video Marketing Pages
- HostGator website hosting is included (If you pause unlimited support, hosting is billed separate for $8/mo. or $80/yr.)
- HostGator is recommended, but not required, because of it's speed and reliability. If you require hosting elsewhere, you will need to provide us your cPanel login information.
- We recommend and require other media hosts for all of your media hosting needs, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc.
- Autoresponder & shopping cart integration. We can accomodate the integration of most 3rd party autoresponder and shopping cart services. If you have an account with ProCart.org, we also include the setup and management of your products and/or autoresponder campaign.
- $100 Setup Fee: There is a setup fee of $100 to begin. Monthly payments are then billed at the end of the month.
- 0 to 25 Hours = $100 Billed at the end of the month
- 26 to 50 Hours = $200 Billed at the end of the month
- 51 to 75 Hours = $300 Billed at the end of the month
- 76 to 100 Hours = $400 Billed at the end of the month
- All support is provided via our online support portal only
- Phone support is not available
- We require video communication for any design or visual tasks
- Our Committment - Our experience with our Unlimited Support service so far has been a Win Win. Our clients love the opportunity and flexibility it provides to them, and so far, we've not had any client misuse our service.
- 48 Hour turn around time on most support tickets
- We will always to our best
- No contract. We allow you to pause and re-start your unlimited support service as you see fit
- Your website will be built on WordPress or Joomla once you've approved the design, and as a part of our Unlimited Support service.
- Your website belongs to you from the moment it's created, including full login access to the website and hosting account. You may request your login information at any time.
- Your Responsibility - Our Custom Website Design service is an upgrade to our Unlimited Support service. When you purchase Custom Website Design, you will automatically be enrolled in our Unlimited Support service and billing setup on auto-draft. Clients who have all their content ready, and require less rounds of revisions can expect their website to be live and ready for the public within one to two months, thus requiring only one or two months of our Unlimited Support Service. Other clients with more complex ideas and less organized content will need more time, and therefore need additional months of Unlimited Support to get their website ready for the public. The purchase price of the Custom Website Design covers the first round of Mockup Designs, where we provide 3 mockup images online. Once we've taken this first step, refunds are no longer available and your service is considered rendered in full. When clients purchase Custom Website Design, we also give them 1 month of our Unlimited Support Service for free. This allows them to request modifications to their mockup designs, and other support tasks, etc.
- In order to deliver the design you want, we require fine detail in your instructions.
- We require a bullet point or numbered list in every support ticket
- We require a Jing (or similar) video for any visual instruction. Without video communication from you, it's much more difficult to deliver the look and design you want.
- Use it or Lose it - We offer you up to 100 hours of work per month, without extra cost. Likewise, if a month passes by without using our service, we don't bill you any less.
- If you want to pause your support, you must give us notice a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled autodraft payment, on a business day. If a payment goes through early in the morning, and you decide to pause later that morning, a refund will not be provided. Please plan ahead.
Website Images, Content, Media and Information
All website content, including images, are the responsibility of the client. All images used by Wallaby Web Design in mock-up designs and throughout the website design process, are for example purposes only, and not meant for permanent use. Where possible, images with watermarks will be used. All images used, and the rights to use those images are the full responsibility of the client. All information or written material on the website is also the responsibility of the client. It is the responsibility of our clients to ensure they have the rights to use any music or video, on their website, or within any video production. WebDesk LLC (Wallaby) cannot be held responsible for the use of unauthorized images, content, media or information.
Webdesk LLC reserves the right to use any images, graphics, photos, video footage, mockups, or other representation of the work we have done for our clients websites and/or videos, to use in our callery, social media, and any other type of marketing and promotional material.
Monthly Coaching Program
Coaching is provided in two ways in the Monthly Coaching Program, through Unlimited Video Coaching, and by Phone call. I will coach you in any area you need. If it's an area that I'm not experienced in, I'll simply tell you that I don't know. My strengths are in website design, website strategy, online traffic, lead generation, video scripting, video strategy, video production, YouTube strategy, Becomming a YouTube Celebrity, Internet Marketing for Influencers, LinkedIn Marketing, and Entrepreneurship. The purpose of monthly coaching is results. I fully believe you will get results if you are coachable, and follow the steps I assign you. I cannot guarantee any specific results, however, and results are ultimately your responsibility. My committment is to put my heart and mind to work for you in this coaching. For this to work... a few ground rules need to be established:
- Unlimited Video Coaching - The responsibility for video coaching is yours. If you want coaching, ask questions, do your assignments and report back, let me know where you are stuck. The more you use video coaching, the more beneficial it will be for you and your business.
- You'll need to learn how to use Jing, Snagit or a similar tool.
- You can email me an unlimited number of questions
- I will respond with answers, coaching, examples, and assignments via video and email
- Response will typically come within 1 business day. If I'm traveling or sick or something, I'll try to notify you ahead of time, so you know what to expect.
- On occasion and when appropriate, responses for multiple coaching clients may be combined together.
- Video Coaching is Use it or Lose it service. If time passes without any communication from you, you are essentially not using this service to it's fullest. Your billing will not be reduced nor extended, simply because you are busy, or life happens. Life will happen. Just know that I'm hear to help you, if you are ready to take things seriously. If things happen outside of your control, and we need to pause coaching, no problem.
- Refunds are not possible, so please plan accordingly.
- Phone Coaching - Monthly phone calls can be done by regular phone, skype or Google Hangout.
- Monthly calls must be scheduled at the beginning of the month.
- Your month begins on your billing date, and ends the day before your next billing date.
- Skype or Google Hangout calls must be planned in advance.
- Delays caused by technical glitches are unfortunate. If it's my fault, I'll make up for it. If the problem is with your phone, computer, or internet connection, then your coaching time is at risk. Plan accordingly to ensure a reliable connection.
- Coaching calls by default are one hour or less. Longer calls must be specified and planned in advance.
- You may reschedule your call without problem, if done so at least a day in advance on a weekday.
- Coaching calls may not be rolled over to the next month.
- If you miss a scheduled call, it is lost.
- If you wait until the the last few days of your month to schedule a call, and my schedule is full, it's your own fault. Sorry if this is harsh. Again... schedule your calls at the beginning of each month.
- If you are late, your time for coaching will be shortened accordingly.
I love video, and I'm good at several styles of video. If you've seen me do something before, then:
- Video Filming -
- To use the teleprompter, scripts must be emailed at least one business day in advance.
- Email final scripts only. Revisions made to your script after you send it to us will not appear on the teleprompter.
- Practice, practice, practice. You will want to practice reading your script, until you don't sound like you are reading it.
- We film each shot in 1 take. If you make a mistake, you simply restart that sentence or paragraph. There will be no need to fully start over.
- Miscelaneous costs for use of venue, travel, etc. are the responsibility of the client, and typically paid directly to the provider.
- Video Production -
- All files that are to be included in the video, such as images, text, music, or b-roll video, need to be provided no later than the date of filming.
- You assume full responsiblity for everything used in your video. You must have the rights to the content, the music, the images, etc.
- Video production is typically complete within one to two weeks for small video projects.
- Production for larger video projects, such as a 12 video campaign to be released over 12 weeks on YouTube, will be completed over time. Each video will be finished at least 3 business days before it's scheduled launch date.
3rd Party Services & Software
In many cases we direct our clients to use additional services and software beyond the scope of the services we provide. These include but are not limited to an autoresponder, video hosting, media hosting, shopping cart, merchant account, affiliate software, membership software, etc. Our clients are responsible for the costs and accounts with these 3rd parties services and software. In many cases, we can provide assistance in managing these accounts if our clients provide us login access.
Customer Service Policy
Our Customer service system is different on purpose. We are more efficient and get better results for our clients because of our system, and because we expect our clients to assume personal responsibility. We provide unlimited support that can be a dream come true when a couple simple objectives are met. 1. Please think through, and revise your instructions so they are clear and understandable, before providing them to our staff. 2. Please be patient and don't wait until the last minute. 3. Don't assume things. If you have a question... ask. We are committed to providing you amazing service. We will occasionally make mistakes, and when we do, we will correct them. All website support must be submitted through our forms.
We truly desire your success. The Wallaby packages and each step in our system was designed with the goal to get you real results. We provide unlimited support, so you can focus on other things, and know your website is in good hands. With this said, we are human, and we make mistakes. Sometimes it our fault, sometimes, the instructions we get aren't very clear, sometimes things fall through the cracks. We have refined our support system over and over and are quite pleased with what we can deliver. If we miss something, just let us know, and we'll work to get it right.