Be Sure to Watch the Video Above First, for Support Instructions:
Rule #1: Make a Numbered List
Rule #2: Make a Video (Tutorial: How To Use Jing)
Rule #3: You Provide 100% of Creativity & Ideas – We implement them.
Ongoing Support is $200/mo. for 0-25 Hours of Support.
You must be on an active autodraft payment to receive support on your website.
Click Here to Update your Billing Information
Support Terms of Service:
- Ongoing Support is a use it or lose it service
- Unlimited Design Revisions
- Unlimited Pages on your website
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- HostGator website hosting is included (If you pause unlimited support, hosting is billed separate for $8/mo. or $80/yr.)
- HostGator is recommended, but not required, because of it’s speed and reliability. If you require hosting elsewhere, you will need to provide us your cPanel login information.
- We recommend and require other media hosts for all of your media hosting needs, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc.
- Autoresponder & shopping cart integration. We can accomodate the integration of most 3rd party autoresponder and shopping cart services. If you have an account with ProCart.org, we also include the setup and management of your products and/or autoresponder campaign.
- 0 to 25 Hours = $200/mo.
- 0 to 50 Hours = $400/mo.
- 0 to 100 Hours = $800/mo.
- Auto Step-up/Step-down Feature: Billing for support is paid in advance, however, the rate for the following month is determined by the number of hours used in the previous month. For example, if in a particular calendar month, you used 20 hours of support, then on the first day of the next month an autodraft payment for $200 will be charged. If that month you use 30 hours of support, then on the first day of the following month $400 will be charged on autodraft, etc.
- When you Start or Re-Start Ongoing Support, your billing starts at $200 for 0 to 25 Hours.
- All support is provided via our online support portal only
- Phone support is not available
- We require video communication for any design or visual tasks
These videos are old. We have a totally new support system, however, many of our clients have found value in these videos, so we’ve decided to keep them here. The video at the top of this page shows how to implement everything in our new system called Teamwork.